The last four days have been amazing! We are so excited that our sweet girl is finally here. Everything went great during her delivery. We got started at the hospital with the induction around 7:30 and were holding her in our arms at 1:05. We have been totally in love with her ever since!
The three of us, with help from my mom, have survived our first day and a half at home. Matthew is great at changing diapers! He's actually so great that I only changed one the whole time we were in the hospital.
I was a little worried unnecessarily about how Mallory would do with all of the fireworks tonight...she and Matthew are both sleeping soundly with them going off in the neighborhood as I type. I can't think of a better way to spend New Years eve!
We only have about a million pictures of Mallory so far. Here are a few of our favorites so you can all see how precious she is. Enjoy!!!
7 years ago


12 comments:
Precious pictures!! She is absolutely adorable. So happy for you guys!!
I sure am missing her tons!!!
Nathan says the stocking looks like a little sleeping bag. That's my funny guy! Abby let out a "Mallory!" cheer when she says one of the pics.
Oh, she's beautiful! Congratulations to you and your families.
You are right - she is precious... Congratulations again!
She is a doll. Congratulations!!!
Congrats! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her in person!
So adorable!! I love the little hat you have her in, very cute:)
Congrats! And you definitely win the award for the "most on top of the blog mommy". Usually I get to hear all about my friend's pregnancies but as soon as they have the kid, we don't hear anything for a month or more! :) But, I understand taking care of a newborn is a handful - so I understand! Keep the pics coming!
She is precious! I'm so glad she's here, what a perfect be-lated Christmas gift. You guys sound like you're doing great! Congratulations!
What a blessing! She is precious! It is so special that Mallory and Carley have the same bday. Praying for you guys and your transition!
She's beautiful! Congrats to all of you!!
(And SLEEP when she sleeps because when you have a second child that's not an option. So get as much sleep now as possible!) ;-)
Post a Comment