We've survived our first week at home. Here are a few pictures (since that's what you really want) of our week. They're all out of order, but I don't think you'll complain too much.

Last night we ventured out for Life Group. We were only 30 minutes late by the time we got there, but other than that it was a successful outing. She was wearing her "I Was Worth the Wait" outfit that Anita bought her. She was definitely worth the wait and the kidney stones too.

This one is for Kim. She wanted a shot of Mallory's feet.
After letting us have Mom for a week, Dad and Aunt Ruby came back to get her on Friday. Here they all are on Saturday getting their last bit of Mallory before leaving.
Last night we ventured out for Life Group. We were only 30 minutes late by the time we got there, but other than that it was a successful outing. She was wearing her "I Was Worth the Wait" outfit that Anita bought her. She was definitely worth the wait and the kidney stones too.
We bought this onsie for Mallory hoping that she would be born this year. It says "Tax Deduction". Good job little girl, that's more toys for having a '07 birthday.
Mallory got to have her first bath yesterday. You can tell from this picture just how much she loved it.
Mallory's cord fell off on Saturday. Here is a shot of her Daddy and her brand new belly button plus her growing belly.
Matthew is not a fan of bows. Finding Mallory like this in her car seat last night didn't do anything to change his mind but it sure did make him laugh.
This one is for Kim. She wanted a shot of Mallory's feet.
After letting us have Mom for a week, Dad and Aunt Ruby came back to get her on Friday. Here they all are on Saturday getting their last bit of Mallory before leaving.


9 comments:
I love her SO much! I've been checking ALL day to see these pics. We had the same problem with Abby and her bows. Which led to Clay creating the no bows in the carseat rule. I'm still trying to figure out who she looks like. The one where you are holding her I thought she looked like Maf, but in the one with him holding her I thought I saw the Marcia nose. Who knows! So excited for my visit.
Beautiful pictures. We too, had the no bow rule in the car seat because what your picture showed, happened every time! You look like a happy little Mommy!
The pictures are so cute, and I love Mallory's little outfits.
I am one of Anita's friends. I had been watching to see when Ms Anita would be an Aunt. So excited for you guys. Oh your little girl is PRECIOUS!!! So cute!! Soak up every minute they change so fast. Now on Matt not being a fan of the bows. My husband was the same way when our little girl was born. Now he won't let her leave the house without a bow. The other day she started to pull her bow off and he got on to her. I bet Matt will change is mind once he gets used to them. : )
the bow in the face picture is killer - im dying laughing. her legs look so long!
She is so adorable!!!
She's so cute! That first outfit is so adorable. Hope y'all are doing well and you are feeling better...take care!
She's so little and sweet! I can't wait to meet her!
Oh, Marcia, she is so beautiful and definitely worth the wait. I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment