CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mallory Joy is Here!!!

Mallory Joy arrived yesterday, December 28 at 1:05 pm. She weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is precious! Marcia and Mallory are doing great and headed home tomorrow. I am quite partial, but she is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I love you Mallory! -Proud Aunt Anita






8 comments:

Kylie

Congratultions Marcia and Matthew! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jen

Congratulations!! So glad she arrived and everything went well. I will be checking in for more pics of beautiful, Mallory!!

Kim

Congratulations!! She is so precius. I am so happy for you!

Kellee

YAY!!! So glad she is finally here and glad both Mom and Mallory are doing well. She's adorable. Congrats!

laura

Yea!!! She's here! and you're right, she's beautiful! So glad that all went well and that baby and mommy are healthy. God bless all three of you!

Missanyss

Congrats, Marcia and Matthew! I found your blog through Libby Peden. Mallory is so precious! Have fun with her and get some rest when you can. Anyssa Parrish (formerly Allen)

Shannon Dial

i love you mallory!! glad all is well, send more pics soon

Tiffany

Yay! I love that kid!