CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ALMOST THERE!

I'm thinking positive with my "Almost There" title. I'm now 37 weeks and can't wait to meet little Mallory.



Here's the latest picture of she and I plus the Christmas tree.


I think that just about everything is ready in Mallory's room. Matthew would still like a chair or rocker in there, but other than that this is pretty much it...except for her!



6 comments:

Anita

Looks AWESOME! Can't wait to hold her and kiss her all over!

Hol

Mallory's room is beautiful!

Jennifer

It's so pretty, Marcia!

Tiffany

Lookin good! I promise I'll send that paper to you this weekend. Things are crazy busy here and I haven't done it yet...you'll figure that out soon enough!

Ashley

Love the room! It is beautiful!

Carley is 12/28. Maybe they will have the same bday!

Libby

What a cute room! I'm very impressed. Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!!