CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

FAMILY TIME

We got to spend last Saturday with our college "family" plus some more family and friends while they showered our little Mallory. It was a great day spent with some of our favorite people.

Look, my plate of food almost covers up my belly. :)

All the girls...Krissy & Shannon. Sara, Anne, baby Caroline, me, & Tiffany.



The guys had to go outside and throw the football to balance out all the baby time inside. That's Matthew and Ben watching Sean go next door to get the ball that went over the fence.





Now some bits and pieces...

I was looking in a pregnancy book today for what to pack for the hospital. Two of the things the book recommended were coins for the phone and leg warmers in case it was cold. Anyone think I might need a newer book?

Today after work I went to Target and looked at the maternity clothes. They actually had a red velour track suit. Can anyone say Santa suit?


3 comments:

Hol

It sounds like you and Matthew had a good time! (Ok, maybe you had more fun at the shower.)

Cute pictures, I like your outfit!

Tiffany

It was so fun seeing all of you...I'm glad you had a good time!

Ashley

Sounds like a wonderful time. I am glad you are feeling good.

I love the quarters for the pay phone. So funny!