Next we were killing some time and needed to do a little Christmas shopping. We took a gamble and went to Toy's R Us. That was an adventure. Things were a little shady there, but we survived.
Our next stop was going to be a movie but we couldn't decided on which. We were debating between American Gangster and Enchanted. Matthew offered me a deal. He said that if we went to Verizon and looked for me a new phone we could see Enchanted. How could I turn that down? So, we headed to Verizon where we got me a new almost free phone and got my monthly rate lowered too. After Verizon we had some time before the movie, so I suggested a trip to the slab for ice cream. Matthew usually isn't a big slab fan, but how could he really turn me down right now?
After our ice cream, we were right on time for the movie. Unfortunately, my perfect night got a little less perfect. As soon as we took our seats I realized that they were not very comfortable for a 38 week pregnant person. I sat there debating during the previews if I could make it or not. I decided no. Thankfully, they were nice enough to give us all $18 back for our tickets. So, here were are sitting on our comfortable couch watching Castaway. I guess we'll go to a movie again some day.
Is my husband great or what?
Check out my new phone...isn't it pretty!



2 comments:
You are one lucky girl! Good call on bailing on the movie. How bad would that be to be completely miserable for 2 hours. I remember movies being really uncomfortable the last few weeks of my pregnancy with Nathan. I had kind of forgotten about it, though.
Like the new phone.
I'm excited for you! Not just about your phone, which is very nice, but about Mallory and knowing she's going to be here so soon.
Post a Comment