CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2007

NO NEWS

Just in case you are eagerly checking my blog today for news of Mallory's birth, here's my big exciting update. No baby today (at least by induction)! When I called the hospital at 5, the nurse said it looked they would probably be able to get me in today and they would call me. So I somehow went back to sleep. Finally when I hadn't heard anything shortly after 10, I called back to check and give them my cell number so I could leave the house and not go crazy sitting by the phone. The nurse told me then that I was next on the list. I felt pretty good about this news! Less than an hour later I got a call from my doctor. Apparently things didn't look as good as the nurse made it sound. Even though I was next on the list, they were too busy and it wasn't going to happen today. Surprisingly, I wasn't too disappointed by this. I think I was just relieved to know. So now we're just waiting for little Mallory to decide on her own when she would like to join us.

3 comments:

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber

You are in our thoughts and prayers. It very hard to patient, when you know that you are so close to finally holding your baby!! We hope that you have a safe delivery. Have a Merry Christmas with your new family!

Anita

How many different colors are you going to try out on your blog?

ewall

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers... I just keep checking to see if there's any news or beautiful pictures of your sweet girl :) God bless and Merry Christmas... I really like the green background!