CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CALL ME MARY

So we went to the doctor for my weekly check up this morning. We had talked to her last week about possibly inducing on Friday, so I was really hoping for that. After my exam today she said, "OK, get dressed and I'll make a call to labor and delivery." When she came back she did not have good news. There are 7 ladies past their due date in line before me to be induced on Friday. So, I'm on stand by for the stork. We can start calling Friday morning at 5:00 and hopefully these 7 ladies will have had their babies on their own by then or maybe Mallory will decide herself to pop. Until then, I'm Mary...pregnant and no room at the inn!

7 comments:

Anita

Pop Mallory, Pop!

Libby

I know exactly how you feel...I got bumped from a Friday to Monday for the same reason...we'll keep our fingers crossed that she comes on her own!

Anita

Like the titles!

Kim

Poor Marcia! I hope they get you a room or better yet that Mallory will make her debut! Good luck!

The Johnsons

This is a great post! At first I thought you were going to say you were scheduled for December 25... No room at the inn - very clever! Hope those ladies come soon or Mallory gets here quickly.

Tiffany

I hope everything works out...I wasn't induced but the hospital ran out of room when Caroline was born so the second day I ended up having to share a room with a woman who only spoke Spanish and whose 3 kids kept peeking through the curtain while I was nursing. We made the hospital discharge us pronto. It was a special time for everyone.

Tiffany

Caroline wanted to say "come out and play Mallory!"