So far being pregnant has made my appetite almost completely disappear. A lot of things I usually like just haven't sounded good to me. This could explain why I've lost a few pounds rather than gained any so far. Well, I just found something that could change this. I just had the most delicious bowl of blue bell homemade vanilla with fresh strawberries and hot fudge! It was the best thing I've eaten since I don't know when. I wish I could share a bowl with all my friends that might be reading this, but I finished off all our ice cream. Don't worry, there were only about 2 scoops left. I WILL go to the store tomorrow for more ice cream, so come on over.
When I was on Blue Bell's website I saw a list of all their flavors. I had recently been remembering one of my favorite flavors, Chocolate Decadence. It was so good. Dutch chocolate with chocolate chips and whipped cream I think. Sadly, its not on the list. :(


3 comments:
Good job sister!!! Glad you finally found something that is good to you. Ice cream is also a wonderful cure for heartburn if you get it later in your pregnancy!
I remember those first months of pregnancy and all I wanted was cucumbers with Ranch dressing or french fries and white gravy (definitely healthy options huh?) but at the end of the pregnancy I could not get enough dutch chocolate ice cream... and with Gary doing his atkins diet I didn't have to share at all :) Hope more and more things begin to sound good to you! I'm sure they will soon!
That is so funny. I craved fruit like it was going out of business. I did not crave sweets until my third trimester. Enjoy the ice cream!!!
Post a Comment