CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I MAY HAVE BEEN HALLUCINATING TODAY


It's June, so its really hot in Houston. Today I ran to Kroger on my lunch break to get some groceries. As I was driving off, I saw a lady get out of her car wearing jeans, a sweatshirt, and and turtle-neck! Either she's CRAZY or the heat was causing me to see things! That get up would be overdressing for some January days in Houston.


Not 5 minutes after this I was on my way to take my groceries home. When I turned the corner onto one of the streets going into our neighborhood, there was a truck coming straight at me. (He was on the wrong side of the street not me). I stopped. He kept coming, but with a weird look on his face. I honked. He slowed down, but still kept looking at what I'm sure he thought was the crazy lady in the street. When I started waving my arms and pointing to the other side of the street, he finally clued in and back up so he could get on the right side of the median. I think the craziest thing about this is that when I told Matthew, he had no response. Like trucks drive on the wrong side of the street all the time!

3 comments:

Anita

What's going on down there with all those crazy people. Don't let them get a hold of Little Britt.

The Johnsons

I hope that poor lady at the grocery store didn't die of a heat stroke...

Ashley

WOW! You have had quite a day! Take it easy!