CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged!

I got tagged by Kellee to answer these questions. Thanks Kellee, I was feeling left out since Anita tagged you and your sisters instead of her own sister. :)



First memory - My fourth birthday party. It was a breakfast party at McDonalds.



First real kiss - Jason Barzona. The next day he said "That was your first kiss, right?" That made me feel real good.



First love - Aaron McCarty. My senior year of high school. I went off to Harding and it only lasted a few months after that. He tried to track me down later, but I dodged him.



First thing you think in the morning - just one more snooze.



First pet - my only pet was the goldfish, Blinky, I got at the Northland Fall Festival. Mom fed it too much one day while I was at school and it died. I buried it behind our garage.



First question you'll ask in heaven - I honestly have no clue.



First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation - I'm there!



First best friend - LaTesia Pinson...my friend from the womb. Monica Erwin came along very quickly too. Still 2 great friends.



Last time you dressed up - other than church (I don't think that rally counts) was Tiffany's wedding last March.



Last thing you ate -watermelon...more on that below.



Last CD you bought - Daughtry. It will probably the last one for a LONG time now that I buy music on iTunes



Last good book you read - The Guardian and True Believer, both Nicholas Sparks.



Last time you cried -I'm so weird about crying I have no clue. I did come close last week after Bunko when I want to come home and have a bowl of cereal and discovered we were out of milk.



Last time you told someone you loved them - this morning . . .to Matthew as I left for work. He was still sleeping. That makes me so jealous every morning...he doesn't go to work until 2pm.



Last really funny thing you did - Today work we had a office breakfast. There was a bunch of watermelon left over. We were gathered in the kitchen this afternoon eating some of the left overs. I think I ate at least twice as much as everyone else. Everyone thought it was pretty funny seeing me pig out on watermelon. What can I say, watermelon is very important in my family.


Last thing you watched on TV - Just finished up Little House. I'm a huge fan just like my sister! We can both thank our ability to type to our love for Little House. Our dad decided one summer that if we wanted to watch tv we had to spend an equal amount of time practicing our typing with Mavis Beacon on the computer. I think he made us a deal for Little House. 30 minutes with Mavis got us 60 minutes of Little House.

I tag Erin, Tara, and Tiffany. No sisters for me, but Tiff was my Phi Lamb big sis.

4 comments:

Ashley

I loved the Guardian. I read it on my honeymoon. Sparks can always make me cry

Anita

I don't remember this Mavis Beacon deal. I guess I should have tagged you. I tagged the Poe girls because I thought I would know most of your answers. I was wrong. Good dodge on ol' Bacardi. Maf is WAY better!!!

Unknown

We LOVED Little House growing up. I always wanted to be Laura Ingalls and to call my parents "Ma" and "Pa." I started once and neither of them liked it very much! My mom used to cry over every single episode and say, "It's just SO sweet!"

Anita

Of course Aaron managed to stay around long enough to make it into some of our wedding photos.