CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2007

12 WEEKS

We went to the doctor this week for the 12 week nuchal translucency screening (I think I got that right). We could see the baby's arms and legs moving around, it was so amazing. Everything checked out perfectly! I don't expect to have another ultrasound until 20 weeks when we will FINALLY find out if its a boy or girl. So until then this picture will have to to. Enjoy! I think the baby must have Matthew's nose because if it had mine it probably wouldn't be big enough to show up on the ultrasound.

We had to wait a while to see the doctor. I think she was doing an emergency c-section. Matthew was getting a little bored while we were waiting. Here's a picture of him amusing himself with his camera phone. He calls the picture "Oh My!" I call it "Do something about the glare off your bald head."


2 comments:

Anita

Oh Maf! You're a funny guy. Can't wait until he is Daddy Maf and not just Uncle Maf.

Kim

I am glad the baby is healthy and everything went well. I bet you are anxious to find out what you are having. So fun for ya'll!!