IF THIS IS A PREGNANT THING...
I have been having the CRAZIEST dreams the last few nights. Two nights ago I had a dream my mom and I were at Target. Her total came up to over $10,000. I told her that maybe she should have them check over her receipt, she didn't think that spending 10K at target was a problem
The same night I had another dream that started with me being back in high school. It ended up with me driving my car from college while sitting in the back seat and getting pulled over by a cop on stilts. Since I was so low and he was so high I had to open up the sun roof to talk to him. He told me he had gotten several complaints about me driving recklessly while talking on my cell phone. I pleaded with him to look at my phone because I hadn't been on it all morning. I woke up with my heart racing at this point.
Last night I was in some sort of alternate universe where I was spending time in Iraq as some sort of exchange program. Saddam was still in power. My friend Monica was there with me. Our job was to plan a outing for Saddam when he came to visit the US. We also tried to to escape into the forest in Baghdad, but there were too many guards and dogs. It was insane. I woke up this morning thinking that there probably aren't any forests in Baghdad or all of Iraq.
I just woke up from a nap that involved some sort of crazy dream with mountain bikes and selling real estate.
I just want to sleep without these insane dreams!!!!!!!! If this is a pregnant thing, it better not last another 31 weeks! Did anyone else have this problem?


3 comments:
I so had crazy dreams too! I wish I had kept better track of them because I'm sure they'd make for some interesting stories now... but I remember waking up so many nights thinking, that one was insane! :)
Um, I had crazy dreams, but of a different kind. I will not get into it in blogland, but email me if you don't know what i am talking about. They say about 1/3 of pregnant women had the crazy dreams I had.
Me too -- like Laura, I don't remember what exactly they were all about now, but they were sometimes pretty strange. I've heard it has to do with your changing sleep pattern -- you aren't necessarily having weirder dreams, but you're remembering them when you wake up now. I think you can probably look forward to having them throughout your pregnancy! :)
Post a Comment