I saw this on Holly's blog and it looked like fun.
The rules: grab your ipod, put it on shuffle, use the title for each song to answer the question. No cheating. Whatever song comes up, you have to use for the answer.
How do you feel today?
One of These Days - Tim McGraw
What's your outlook on life?
Dancing Cheek to Cheek - Frank Sinatra (I don't think there could be a more opposite description for my life)
What does your family think of you?
Fly Away - Sugarland
What do your friends think of you?
What More Do You Want from Me? - Diamond Rio
What do your exes think of you?
Swallowed in the Sea - Coldplay
How's your love life?
Don't stand So Close to Me - The Police
How will your love life be in the future?
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
Will you get married?
In My Place - Coldplay
Are you good at school?
I Thought I'd Seen Everything - Diamond Rio
Will you be successful?
That's the Way - Jo Dee Messina
What song should they play on your birthday?
I'm Ready - Tracy Chapman
What song should they play at your graduation?
Day In, Day Out- David Kersh
The Soundtrack of your life?
Mountain - Steven Curtis Chapman
You and your best friends are?
Speed Of Life - Sugarland
Happy times:
No One Loves Me Like You - Jars of Clay
Sad times:
I Don't Even Know Your Name - Alan Jackson (it would definitely be sad times if this were my life)
Every day:
Steal My Kisses From You - Ben Harper
For tomorrow:
Fields of Grace - Big Daddy Weave
For you:
Do You Believe In Love
What does next year have in store for you?
Walking in Memphis - Mark Cohn
What do you say when life gets too hard?
Jesus, Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood
What song will you dance to at your wedding?
Another lonely Day - Ben Harper (good thing we didn't have a dance if that's what we would have been dancing to!)
What do you want as your career?
God of Wonders - Caedmon's Call
Your favorite saying:
Wild Angels - Martina McBride
How will you die?
Song of the South - Alabama
Please play along! Let me know if you play. Its good for a few laughs.
7 years ago


2 comments:
Great songs! I'm glad you played along, and I enjoyed getting to see your "answers". :)
I am a loser and I don't have an IPOD. I love your song choices though.
Keep watching Brothers and Sisters. It it so good!
Post a Comment