CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Take Two

Mallory and I are getting ready to head back to school in a few weeks. Yes, both of us! We are going to be going to pre-school together. We had been planning for Mallory to attend a school close to our house. Last week, our friend Melissa that is the director of the school at our church asked me if I was interested in working there this year. You're probably thinking "hold on Marcia! Didn't you try that last year?!?" Yes, but here are a few reasons why I know this will go so much better this year.
  • I will be the assistant in the 3 yr old class instead of the lead teacher. I will not be responsible for the planning and getting the room ready.
  • I am not in the middle of unpacking into a tiny little apartment. Last year we had just gotten into our apartment when school was starting. We were still trying to get unpacked as I was trying to start a new job that I had no experience in.
  • We are really excited for Mallory to go to school this year. I wasn't really ready for my baby to go to school last year. This year we're ready and I know she will have a lot of fun.
  • If Mallory had stayed at the school we were planning on her attending, she would have only been able to go one day a week. At The Vine, she'll get to go two days like we really wanted.
  • I know this will be a great opportunity to get to know people better and make some new friendships.
  • I'm NOT going to break my hand or any bones this year. Anita has a strict no broken bone policy at her house, I'm putting that in force in our house starting now.

1 comments:

The Templeton's

Good luck Marcia! It takes a special person to do what you are taking on!