CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mallory's Tricks

Mallory has two favorite things these days. First, is shoes! Her love of shoes has been going on for a while and is showing no sign of fading anytime soon.

I'm losing the battle in keeping my shoes put away in the little cubbies in my closet. Mal loves to pull them all out like she is here and wear them or carry them off somewhere. She is thoughtful enough that she rarely separates a pair. At least I don't have a bunch of strays all over the house.

Her other love is climbing! She loves to climb up, in, or on anything she can. I even caught her last week standing on the kitchen table and reaching for the light fixture. I promise I had not turned my back on her for more than a second or two.




Look closely, that is Mallory peeking out from inside the built in laundry hamper in her bathroom. This one is getting really old for me because she has to toss out all the dirty clothes before she can get in.