- We found your add for a piano for sale on craigslist. We are looking
for a piano for our 10 year old son who would like to take piano lessons for the
next few years to prepare for band/percussion in junior high. He is so
excited about this that he is willing to sell his almost brand new Wii Game
system with all of the games and accessories that he paid for with his own money
in order to buy a piano. We are about to list it on Craigslist along with
a like new Nordic Track Elyptical so that we can pay for the piano and I thought
I would see if there is anyone interested in a trade first. We also have a
bamboo business and grow and sale clumping(non-invasive) bamboos for
lanscaping/hedges etc. if someone might be interested in that type of
trade.


2 comments:
I saw this on Facebook first so my comment's over there. It's too funny though - I had to read it a second time!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment