CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 04, 2008

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT DIGITAL CAMERAS?

I don't know how many times in the last 5 weeks I've thought how thankful I am for digital cameras. Today was another one of those days. I put this super cute onsie on Mallory this morning that Kellee made. It's a good think she's wearing it today, because I don't know if it will fit tomorrow. Since this will probably be the only shot for it I decided to take a few pictures. I ended up with 40-50 pictures of Mallory. Good thing I don't have to pay to develop all of those!

Check out that big belly!


Mommy sure does like to take my picture.



I'm not so sure about this tummy time stuff


Could they look much happier?








We took Mallory to church for the first time last week. We almost forgot to take her picture, but thankfully Anita was here to remind us. We took three pictures; unfortunately this was the best we got.








Now a little warning...If you haven't been to the grocery store in 5 weeks, stick for the store you know for your first trip back. I went to the grocery store Friday for the first time since before Christmas. For some reason I decided this would be a good time for Mallory and I to try out our new fancy HEB. She did fine, but man was it overwhelming for me. I think I better stick to my familiar Kroger for now.

4 comments:

Anita

Yeah!!! I so delight in seeing her sweet face. Can't wait to see her again. She has grown alot in the last week. I mean REALLY noticeable. She is still looking like her daddy, though. Which is also a delightful thing!

Hol

She's getting so big! I'm loving all the pictures too.

Libby

That last picture is great!

Jen

Great pictures. I can totally tell that she is filling out :) I love HEB and yes, it is overwhelming!