CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One Month Old

Monday marked the one month mark for Mallory. Its been a great month with our baby girl. She's grown and changed so much already. I told Matthew that sometimes when I go to pick her up, it looks like she grew since the I had put her down to sleep. We had pictures of her taken yesterday. The first one is my favorite.


I have been watching A LOT of daytime TV in the last month since I'm home. Matthew and I actually had a conversation today about the wonderful commercials on during the day. I think that 75% are probably for weight loss products. The rest is a combination of technical schools, workers comp lawyers and a sprinkling of feminine products. Our favorite ad is the weight loss product that actually says "We couldn't say it on TV if it wasn't true." So persuasuve!

6 comments:

Anita

Love the picture! I think she's changed since Sunday. Miss y'all already.

I guess what all those commercials are trying to tell people who are watching TV during the day is, "Get up, go to school, get a job, or lose some weight!"

Hol

Great pictures! Mallory is getting so big.

The Johnsons

Such great pictures! She is beautiful. I love the pictures in B&W that you have on the side of your blog, too.

I was telling Gregg on Sunday I sure miss seeing you at church! I hope you and Mallory can come soon!

Jen

Sweet picture! I have noticed the same thing about day time commercials. Too funny!

Tiffany

What sweet pictures! Sean always makes fun of that commercial, too!

Shannon Dial

please send me one please.......