CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

ANOTHER WEEK WITH OUR CUTIE!

Mallory is one week older, so I have just a few more pictures of her. She seems to be growing and changing every day. Because of this her aunt thinks I should update my blog every day. If only I could be that on top of things.

You may not know that Mallory's full name is Mallory Hey You're a Duck Quacker Poke Poke Joy. Nathan added a few of those names. I'll let you guess which were his additions.

Just saying "Hey!"
You can really tell how much hair she's lost in this picture.



Mallory started sleeping in her crib in her room last week. It must be super comfy because last night she slept from 9:30 until 6:00 this morning! It was wonderful!!!! This afternoon she took a great nap in her room too. I think I got more done in those hours than I have in the last 6 weeks. It is tempting to post a picture of my kitchen sink without any dishes piled up in it.

We went up to church today so all my friends in the office could see Mallory. It melted my heart when she kept her eyes locked on me as everyone took turns holding and loving on her.

5 comments:

Anita

I LOVE those pics. She really is filling out and looking so big. Abby liked the towel pics. She yelled out, "A Duck!" Nathan also thought it was very funny that you included all her names. We are counting down the days to see her again. Give her big hugs and kisses.

Tiffany

Love the new pictures! I also wanted to tell you that my Mom brought your quilt this weekend. It's super cute and I'll try to get it to you ASAP!

Hol

Mallory looks so peaceful in the last picture. Like an angel.

Jen

Wow--9:30-6...you must feel like a new person. Can't believe she is already in her crib!!

Shannon Dial

you did not put her in a duck suit!!