CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What Do You Think?

We've been trying to figure out who Mallory looks like. We had been thinking she looked more like Matthew, but now that Matthew and I looked at my baby picture we see some of me in her too. We think she may have my nose. Her eyes started out looking blue, but now it looks like they will be darker like Matthew's. So...what do you think?



6 comments:

Hol

I do think her nose looks like yours when you compare pictures. It's hard to tell about her eyes, but her cheeks may look a bit like Matthew's.

She's a cutie no matter what. :)

Both Matthew and your pictures are so sweet!

Anita

Still leaning towards Maf. Maybe in the nose, but She is her Daddy's girl. We love her so much whoever she looks like!

The Johnsons

You should do that thing Jennifer Willerton has on her blog where you post a picture of the three of you to see who she looks more like. I say you...

Doziers

MARCIA
She has your eyes!!! Can't you see it??? SHe is BEAUTIFUL

Jessica

I vote Matthew. Sorry Marcia! :)

Jennifer

It's hard to tell, but I think she looks like you. She looks a little like both of you.

Thanks for your prayers lately!