my favorite!
In other news, Mallory had her 15 month birthday recently and is doing great! One of her favorite things these days is books. She loves to look at her books and flip the pages. She will sit on he floor and pull them all down on the floor by her. Her other favorite is shoes. If she sees a pair of her shoes, she wants to wear them and will let know know it. She also like for us to wear shoes too. Recently she came out of my closet with one of my heels and put it on my foot. When she headed back into my closet, I figured she was going to come back with a flop flop. Oh no, she dug around and came back out with the matching shoe for me to wear. I tried to take them off, bu she let me know I needed to keep them on. So, I went on to change the sheets wearing heels. If it makes her happy... She also likes to dance when she hears music. We like to dance everyday a lunchtime with Ellen. We're also still trying to find something that she doesn't like to eat.
She's our sweet girl and we love her more and more each day!


1 comments:
I love your pictures! They make me want to drive towards Austin to see all the Bluebonnets.
In my opinion, and since I'm from Michigan, I don't think we ever really got excited about our state flower the Apple blossom. The state wildflower is the Dwarf Lake Iris and I didn't know that until I looked it up. ;)
I may not be "from" Texas, but I love the Bluebonnet. It's beautiful and it's a wildflower. Texans in general seem to have more pride in their state and heritage. After all, Texas was independent at one time.
Same thing with the HUGE state flags. Michigan has state flags flying, but none quite as large as the Texas ones you can see at car dealerships and some banks.
Post a Comment