CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Not My Favorite Things

You see a lot of posts where people share a list of their favorite things. I decided to do the opposite. Here are four things that I have tried lately that was not so happy with. Maybe I can spare someone else the disappointment.
  1. Trop50 Orange Juice: Tropicana's new orange juice that has 50% of he calories or something. It was really sweet and watery.

  2. Special K Cinnamon Pecan: I'm pretty sure I had a coupon for this and it sounded healthy plus I like other cinnamon cereals, so why not? No specifics on why I didn't like it. Maybe the pecans were stale, but Mallory at least had some fun with the box.
  3. Skintimate Cream Shave. I use the skintimate shaving cream and gel, so I figured I would like this too. Turns out it was a big disappointment for me. It doesn't lather, so it was kind of like shaving with lotion. I like shaving cream because its easy to see where the you've shaved and where you haven't by the shaving cream that is left. I bought 3 of these because CVS was giving extra bucks for them so it was like I got it for free. Anyone want the 2 I didn't try?
  4. Parent's Choice (Wal-Mart) wipes: They didn't pop-up when you pulled them up through the dispenser. It may not seem like a big deal a first, but we had to carefully pull them apart one by one. This is not really something I want to deal with when I'm cleaning up poop. I bought a big case of them at Wally World and we finally used them up this week. Yippee!!!

This isn't a product, but we're still having trouble with the "T" key on our laptop. Please excuse any "ypos" in my post.

0 comments: