CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It Was Time

I have been stressing over this for several months. I chickened out once. I went another time, but was relieved when the place had moved. What has been causing me such anguish? Getting Mallory's hair cut!!!

So today we were going to do some shopping with Matthew. I printed out a coupon and said, "If we see it, we'll do it." Well, we saw the salon.

I was really surprised with myself and how this was such a big deal to me. As the lady went to make the first cut I felt a mix of tears and nausea, but held it together. Mallory on the other hand, did great! She was a little apprehensive at first, but quickly warmed up to it. I am so glad we finally did it. It looks so much better now.

Mal and I waiting for our turn.
Another one of her funny faces.
"Lady, you're not putting that cape on me!"
Such a little princess.
The receptionist came over and blew bubbles. Mallory loved watching and trying to catch them. The camera battery died as soon as Matthew snapped this one. The rest are from my phone.
Mallory getting her prize when she was finished.
Her new do!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Johnsons

I would br nervous, too! I'm still nervous when I get my hair cut sometimes... I have hair issues. Her hair looks great though!

Out On a Limb

so cute! what is the name of that salon? it looks like it's designed for kids!!

Hol

Mallory's hair looks so cute! Glad to hear she did well and seemed to enjoy the experience. :)