CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Done...

with all Nuby Sippy cups. They have a really "cool" feature that Mallory has figured out. If you turn one over and press it on your high chair tray you can get your drink to flow out and make a puddle to play in while your mommy isn't looking. This is what she did Saturday morning with her milk while I wasn't watching. She had given herself a milk bath. It was special.
"Uh-Oh, she caught me!"


Tonight during dinner she tossed her cup on the floor. This happens a lot so I had just left it this time. When I was cleaning up I found a big puddle of water on the floor. While I went to get a towel to clean it up, Mallory slipped in it. Thankfully, she hopped right up like nothing had happened.
If any of what I have just typed did not make sense try adding a "T" wherever it looks good. The "T" on our computer came off recently. I snapped it back on, but it doesn't always work.



3 comments:

Out On a Limb

I totally concur regarding the Nuby cups. We switched about a month ago but I all others were dirty and I had to use one today. Grrrrr. Water all over the car seat.

The Johnsons

Thanks for the heads-up. You don't realize how much you use the letter t until it's gone! That's hilarious.

Mallory Cervas

I love your life! So cute.