CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Around The House

Things have been pretty uneventful around here lately, but we've still managed to find a few photo ops every now and then.

Mallory is always very interested in all the parts of Matthew's uniform when he is getting ready for work. They sure do love playing with each other.


This may be my new favorite picture of Mallory.
I've been working on styling Mallory's hair lately so that it won't fly away everywhere. Matthew couldn't resist catching a shot of her before I got the pony tail in.
Matthew found the bumbo seat this week. Mallory has been playing with it and reliving the good old days of her youth.
We bought her this slide back in December. I finally got it out this afternoon for us to play with. I think we'll be spending more and more time outside soon.
This is probably the only time she got on her car facing the right direction. She has a thing for riding backwards...who can figure her out!
And just another funny thing from our girl...I caught her spinning around in circles looking over her shoulder. She looked like a dog chasing her tail.