Mallory is just growing and changing by the day. Here are a few shots to show her busy with some of her new tricks.
CLIMBING: She is becoming quite a climber. Last week I was sitting at the table eating my breakfast. I could feel Mallory standing by the chair. Before I knew it she was up in the chair with me. She also loves to climb up onto the bricks by the fireplace. This week, she made it up the stairs at Anita's house all by her self. Don't worry, I was following behing to catch her.
WALKING: Around Thanksgiving she started taking a few steps. Around Christmas and her birthday she was off. Sit her down and she is gone! I wish I had some video to share, but her are a few shots of her in the act.



1 comments:
oh my word...that smile is just precious!!
Post a Comment