I can't believe it, but my baby girl is 1 now! We celebrated her birthday morning with Shipley do-nuts. Anita, Clay, Nathan, Abby, Alyssa, & Ryan (Clay's sis and bro-in-law) were with us that morning before leaving on their cruise so we had lots of people to celebrate Mallory Joy. Because she's only one and doesn't know better, we but off her actual party for a few weeks. But that's another post...
Mallory weighed 6 lb 13 oz when she was born and was around the 10th percentile. At 12 months she weighed in at 24 lb 14 oz. This put her in the 90-97 percentile! My long skinny newborn is gone, but I sure do love my roly poly girl.
I think Shipley could use this photo for advertising. Could these two look any happier with their do-nuts?
Mal got to experience the wonderfulness of do-nut holes. I think she liked them!
This was later that day. I had to get a picture of the mess she made. It must have been some good ravioli!


0 comments:
Post a Comment