We had a fun day between Christmas and New Year's with our friends the Beattys at the Children's museum. I had not been there since I was a kid myself, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
The girls may have been a little young for a lot of the things there, but still had a great time exploring it all.
I love this picture because it shows the big difference in the size of their little (or not so little) booties.
A couple days later when we were at the pediatrician's for Mallory's 12 month check up, the nurse asked me if she ate dirt. I thought of this day and said, "Well, no more than the average 12 month old."
It was a beautiful day and I think that everyone's favorite part was playing outside.
Mallory's first time to play in a sand box. I'm sure she ate some more dirt during this experience.
After the museum and lunch, we went to Ikea. It was fun, but insane!!! We all felt like we had visited several different countries, plus we went through the whole store backwards.


0 comments:
Post a Comment