I'm just peeking in to let you know that I'm back in the year 2009 with Internet at my house. But, unfortunately I'm not at home. After a fun weekend of celebrating Mallory's birthday, Mallory and I got to make a surprise trip to Anita's. Anita came down with a nasty case of tonsillitis, so we drove her, Nathan, and Abby home today. We'll be spending the week with them until we can meet Matthew half way on Friday. Hopefully I'll have lots of time this week to catch up on my blogging and facebooking in case anyone has missed us.
7 years ago


2 comments:
Sorry we missed you on Saturday! Since you're out of town this week and can't do dinner on Thursday (and I'm not sure you'll want to on Friday), let us know when is a good time for you guys!
Poor Anita! Hope she's feeling better soon!
Post a Comment