CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are in the middle of moving into our new (to us) house. I say new to us because it was built in 1967, so its definitely not new to the world. Hopefully we only have two more nights to sleep in our apartment!!!

Unfortunately it will be January 14th before we can get our Internet installed. I guess the u-verse techs get a nice long Christmas vacation. Since I wont be having a whole lot of Internet access for the next month, here are some pics of our new house. I'll be able to check my email on Matthew's phone, so you can still email me.

This is one of the super cool lights in the master bedroom. There is one on either side of the bed. They are on the short list of things to be updated.
This is looking into the living room from the entry. Yes, that's a doggy door in the back door. No, we don't plan on getting a dog. Matthew wants to see Mallory try to go through the doggy door.
Another view of the living room. This is from the breakfast room. That door you see goes to the hall and bedrooms.
The dining area. Bonus points to anyone who recognizes the curtain fabric from somewhere else.
I think you can figure out what this is.
Looking from the kitchen to the living room through the dining area.
Again, I think you can figure this one out.

That's it for now, come visit.
Or come help move on Tuesday ;)






7 comments:

Hol

Yea! Your house looks really nice! It's funny that the kitchen is updated, but the lights in the bedroom weren't changed.

Jessica

Congrats! It's beautiful!

Perfect for Mallory to run around and explore!

Amber

The new house looks great! I hope you guys enjoy!!

Out On a Limb

Yay for 50 year old homes! Obviously the kitchen has been updated...that's awesome!

The Johnsons

I love your kitchen and fireplace! If you happen to get a picture of Mallory going through the doggie door - please do share! Let us know when you want visitors!

Tiffany

I'm concerned. By the looks of those boxes, it seems you and Maf might be drinking a little too much these days ;) Can't wait to come and visit!

Mallory Cervas

It looks awesome. Looove the kitchen!