CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Part 2

We spent Christmas day at my parents house with PaPaw, Dee, Anita, Clay, Nathan, & Abby. Mallory was thankfully feeling a lot better by this time. We had lots of fun with everyone. We had the annual pickle ornament hunt and as is tradition, I lost. I say maybe next year, but I don't have high hopes.

All three cousins in their matching jammies on Christmas morning. It sure was fun having Mallory on the outside for Christmas this year.


I like this picture because it almost looks like Mallory is sticking out of the stocking. When she was born, the nurses in the hospital swaddled her and put her in a stocking when they brought her to us. That's her stocking my mom made her. We all have special stockings that mom has hand made for us.


My chubby little girl in the middle of the Christmas morning mess.


Nathan got a soccer ball, baseball, and football for Christmas.
Who can resist cuddling with these girlies?
Posted by Picasa