Last year I was just barely pregnant by Mother's Day. Actually, I don't think we had even finishing telling all of our family yet. So, it sure was fun getting to be on the mommy side of things this year. I got lots of happy mother's day wishes from friends. I got to stand up in church with all the other moms. I got a sweet card from Matthew. But best of all, I got to spend the day with my little girl. We miss Matthew when he is off working, but I sure do love all of the time I get to spend with Mallory. She seems to have really discovered her voice this week. She is making so many new and different sounds. We love hearing each new one. Yesterday was a big day for her too...she rolled over! She's going from her back to her tummy. She hasn't quite figured out how to get her arm out from under herself, but I'm counting this as rolling.
But since who knows where I would be without my mom, here is a picture of her with Mallory. This was at Easter.

I'm so glad I thought to have Matthew take some pictures of Mallory and me this morning after church. None turned out wonderful, but if she is in them who cares!

I hadn't realized what a roly-poly little thing Mallory was becoming until I saw this picture. Can you say Michelin Man?

This was my first attempt at taking and posting any video, so this is mainly an experiment. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Hey Marcia- how long has Mallory been able to use her exersaucer? We don't have one but I'm thinking about getting one. And did I thank you for your prayers last week? Wade is eating and sleeping just fine now!
She is such a little roly poly! I LOVE babies like Mallory!
Post a Comment