I was talking to my mom this evening and she told me that her kitchen sink faucet broke yesterday. Not long after that I was talking to Matthew and told him it was broken. He said that's funny, because he had just taken a call for a stolen sink. Someone took it and a few other fixtures out of a house being built. No more than thirty minutes later I was cleaning up my kitchen and went to flip on the garbage disposal and you guessed it, nothing happened! I have a feeling this is going to end up being my fault some how since Matthew has told me on several occasions that we don't have a wood chipper in there because I like to put everything imaginable down the disposal.
Now a pic of Mallory, since Aunt Anita wanted to see what she looked like today. I wish I had taken her picture ten minutes later when she was happy as could be "talking" away in her bouncy seat.
2 comments:
She does look super cute! Although, slightly scared in that picture. She's a doll. Can't wait to see her again!!!
Mallory sure looks sweet in her sunsuit!
Post a Comment