CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Just to recap

So, minus a few downs this has a been a really good week.
  • Sunday, Matthew took the day off. Family time all day long!
  • Monday, was a down. I was having a pretty bad day. The bright part was that Matthew got home when I needed him and reassure me everything that had me down would get better.
  • Tuesday, I got to meet Matthew and Mallory for a fun lunch at Chick-Fil-A. This a was an up except for the 5 year old celebrating her birthday at the table next to us with her mommy and little brother. She tried to give Mallory some stickers, but I had to tell her she was too little. She and her mother just kept talking and talking to us. The best was when the little girl asked me if I was pregnant with another one.
  • Tuesday night, I actually cooked dinner before feeding Mallory her cereal. Even better was when I went for a good run after Mal went to bed.
  • Wednesday, I took the day off and got to spend the whole day with Mallory! It was wonderful. Matthew really appreciated it because it gave him a chance to do some much needed yard work.
  • Wednesday night, I cooked dinner again and then fed Mal some more cereal with her in her high chair this time. Something about feeding my little girl while she sat in her high chair felt very strange, but good.
  • Wednesday night, Matthew and I finished off the Chocolate Brownie Overload. It is so the perfect ice cream!
  • Thursday, I made it through the whole day at work with out having to turn on my space heater. It is always soooo cold in my cube. It drives me crazy. I usually have to turn my heater on, which heats the lower half of my body while totally drying out my contacts. I even had to use the heater during most of my pregnancy. Something about that just isn't right.
  • Thursday evening, another down...I got brave and tried to trim Mallory's finger nails instead of filing them. You can see where this is going. I snipped her little thumb with the clippers. She screamed like I had given her a shot. I felt so bad, it broke my heart.
  • Thursday evening, cooked dinner. Again!
  • Thursday evening, Mallory ate her cereal and I think she's actually catching on now.
  • Thursday night, another good run!
  • Thursday night, watched The Office with Matthew. So funny!

0 comments: