CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow

Neither Matthew nor I have ever claimed to have a green thumb. I have an ivy that he gave me when we moved into our house 4 years ago that I say I am caring for just enough to sustain life. It hasn't grown any, but it hasn't died either.

Sometime in the last 6 months Matthew trimmed our hedges a little too much and they did not survive the winter. Our yard had been looking pretty sad ever since then. Not any more! We thought about doing this ourselves (I mean Matthew), but decided outsourcing would be much better. We are very excited with the results.


2 comments:

Out On a Limb

The yard looks great and so does your blog! I'm coming to Houston on the 7th-looking forward to our little womb buddies finally meeting!

Ashley

Sweet Mallory sure is growing!

The yard looks great. Good decision.