CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Mmm Mmm Good

Mallory had her 4 month check up Friday. Her doctor said she is doing just great. Tell me something I didn't know! She is up to 14 lb 11 ounces. At her first visit she was at about the 10th percentile for weight. For her 2 month check up, the 50th percentile. This time, she was closing in on the 75th percentile. Such a growing girl.

Now that she's 4 months old, we had an adventure into rice cereal tonight. I'm not really sure what she thought of it. Mostly, it was just a mess!






Sunday was Senior Baby Bible Day at WHCC. It was special time with our church family as Mallory got her very own Bible. Here we are at home before it was time to go to church.



One of her favorite tricks these days is to hold on to both of her feet while laying on her back. She even likes to do this in her sleep. Sunday afternoon when she was taking a nap, Matthew came out of her room cracking up laughing. He told me that he had been watching her hold her feet while she slept. The funny part was that as she fell deeper asleep her grip on her feet would loosen and eventually they would slip out. As soon as this happened, she would quickly scramble to regain her grip on her feet. It was like her feet were going to be lost forever if they actually hit the mattress. Matthew got all this on video. Maybe I'll figure out how to post it someday. I'm sure you will all be dying to see this precious footage. Until then, here's a still shot.



So, what's going on with Matthew and I these days? Not too much. I went to the eye dr last week because I had some freaky allergic reaction making my lower eye lid swell. The doctor kept asking me what I did the day it started. She looked to be all of 24 yrs old, so I guess she didn't under stand the idea of just going to work and coming home to play with my little girl. I'm taking tomorrow off and I'm so excited to have the whole day to spend with Mallory and Matthew without anywhere to go. Maybe we'll do something crazy like eat rice cereal.


1 comments:

Out On a Limb

Marcia, she's so precious! Wade is starting to reach for his feet, but mostly he ends up just holding onto his diaper which is kinda funny. He's got some thunder thighs so we'll see if he's actually able to get to his feet! Can't wait to meet Mallory! :)