CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Mallory and I went to my parents house this weekend for Easter while Matthew had to stay home and work. My sister and her kids were there too while Clay stayed home to pack up their house. We all had a great time! There was lots of bike riding, shopping, egg hunting, and just fun playing. Here are a few of the highlights. I hope your Easter was just as fun!

3 comments:

Anita

It was a great time! Can't wait to see y'all again. Abby was saying today that she wants Maf!

Tiffany

I love the slide show! I guess we can call you "candy pants" now too!

Jen

Precious pictures. I got a little veclempt (sp?) thinking about my girls bringing their babies to my house someday. I know I am rushing things but the picture of you and and Anita with all the kids was priceless!!