We went to visit the Beattys yesterday. Tiffany and Sean are part of our special "Tech Family" of friends from college. We were lucky enough to be part of their wedding two years ago yesterday. Now here we are two years later with our two sweet little girls. Mallory and Caroline are just three months apart, so Tiff and I are already planning for them to be roomies at Tech. Whether or not that happens someday, I know we'll have lots of fun over the years watching these two play and grow together.
We had to take some picture of the girls together last night in their Tech gear. Caroline is a few months ahead of Mallory, so she got to show off her sitting up abilities while Mal tried to master the bumbo seat.


7 comments:
We had so much fun hanging out...we'll do it again soon! I'm sorry I missed all the fun today, but I'm not sorry I missed Chicken Express.
Thanks for posting the pictures of two precious angels. I'm sure they will be great friends.
so cute!!!!!
Can't wait to see that little Red Raider today!
Oh, my goodness!! I haven't checked in a while and Mallory is a different baby!! Soo sweet and cute!!
Cute families! Hope to see you guys soon!
The Texas Tech picture is one of the cutest I've ever seen!!! So jealous - but the healthy "someday" kind of jealous! :))
Post a Comment