CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

3 Months!

Our sweet Mallory turned three months old today! She's growing and changing so much these days. Two of her favorite hobbies are drooling and sucking on her hands. Thankfully she hasn't discovered her thumb yet. She is getting very strong too. She loves to sit up and look around while you hold her up or sit her in her bumbo seat.


She gave us a not so sweet treat last night...the poopiest diaper ever. I never imagined that I would have to clean poop out of my little girls belly button. Thankfully she saved this treat for when Matthew and I were both at home. It was definitely a two person job.


And for another poopy event, I went back to work yesterday. It was so hard to leave my little girl, but we've all three survived. It was definitely a big help for me to know that she was sleeping soundly in her crib with her daddy here when I left. I'm kidding about it being a poopy event. It really wasn't all bad, I am blessed to have the job that I do and work with the people I do.


Matthew took her bassinet apart this week. He had to get a shot of her in it just to see how much she has grown. Here she is at about a week old and again this week.


5 comments:

Anita

We miss her SO much already! Can't believe it's been 3 mos since she popped out. Love her to pieces.

Jen

Amazing how much she has grown! She is adorable!!

Tiffany

I love her outfit! She looks just adorable!

Libby

Gosh, I can't believe she's grown so much! What a sweet girl, that first pic is precious...

Jessica

Amazing how much she's grown in 3 months! And that's unfortunate about the belly button. :)