CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentines Day...a few days late




We took Mallory on her first road trip this week to see my parents. She did great! She slept for almost the whole ride there and back.

Mom and I took her shopping on Wednesday and again she did great. I realized that she is destined to be a big shopper because after all, her name is MALLory. :)

I bought this Valentines outfit for Mallory back in January. Its 3 month size. I bought a newborn one a few weeks later, because I didn't think she would fit the first one. Wrong! The first one was the one she wore. Of course, I had already washed the small one before I figured out it was too small. I hated to take her valentines outfit off of her at the end of the day. She sure wont be able to wear it again next year.

Changing subjects...Until this week I had a streak going that I was very proud of. I had not been to Wal-Mart since last summer. Yesterday I broke down and went because I needed a storage bin for my maternity clothes and groceries and didn't want to tote Mallory to two places. When I go to wal-mart I quickly realized that I had not been missing anything. The worst thing is that Mallory started screaming towards the end and I didn't get my storage bin and I forgot to use the gift card I had. If only we had a SuperTarget!


This was Mallory before we left for Wal-Mart. I know now that this face is saying, "Please, Please, Please don't take me to Wal-Mart Mommy!"


Changing subjects again...I put a map back on my blog a couple weeks ago. I'm so very curious who the hits from Europe have been. There's even one in Croatia. The only person I know from Croatia is Luka (from er). I've started to think someone I know went on a european vacation and didn't tell me.

4 comments:

Anita

She looks so different again. Please be praying for wellness to take a foothold here in the next few days. We've got to get to Mall-a-lee!

Doziers

Marcia,
She is so beautiful! I love her little valentine outfit! Aren't baby girls the BEST??

Ashley

She is so sweet! I just love her!

Jessica

I can tell you are settling into mommy-hood quite well - obviously have it down enough to take her out on shopping outings!

She is a doll and you look great! Thanks for the pictures!