CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BECAUSE HER AUNT WANTS SOME NEW PICTURES

Matthew was getting on to be for not updating my blog today. This afternoon Anita was complaining that it had been WAY to long since she had seen new pictures of Mallory. So, here are some from the last few days.


I took this of them a few minutes ago. Her little hand holding on to his thumb was too cute to pass up.


It isn't the girliest of outfits, but I couldn't pass this one up when I saw it. The shirt says "hello, I'm new here". After my last post you might be thinking that Mallory is only going to wear clothes with sayings on them. I promise that will not happen. I think these are the only two shirts with saying on them. They just happen to fit her better than a lot of other things she has right now.

Unfortunately, we see this face from Mallory too often from 9 to midnight. She is very sweet and doesn't cry too much during the day, but some nights she falls apart and just screams. Matthew goes back to work on Friday so I'm hoping she will decide to save these colic fits for when her Daddy is home.


Our sweet girl!

6 comments:

Ashley

She is just precious! I love her!

Lisa

I'm really happy for you! Glad Mallory arrived safe & sound and that you all are adjusting well. Don't worry about the late night crying - it seems pretty common. I don't know if it will work for you too, but I found that trying to get them down to bed earlier helped. When I waited too long, they just got more & more upset.

Hol

Such sweet pictures. I can't wait to meet Mallory.

Anita

She's changed alot in the last week!!! Kind of reminds me a little of Abby at that age. I think the nose for sure. I can hardly wait until next week.

Tiffany

That picture of Mallory holding Matthew's hand is precious...and I'm pretty sure I've never used Matthew's name and the word precious in the same sentence.

Jen

So sweet! So amazing that you can fall so deeply in love with someone so quickly! Your expressions are priceless!