CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

HI HO, HI HO, ITS OFF TO WORK HE GO

OK so I had to change that up a just a little, but after being off three weeks Matthew went back to work on Friday. I had really been dreading his going back, because prior to that Mallory had not been going to bed at night very well at all. I got some feeding schedule tips from my sister (and her friends that read my blog) and it seems to have helped because she has been a totally different girl the last three nights.





The other thing I'm thankful for is that we finally got out of the house today. I think the last time we had been out was Wednesday and I was going crazy! I have decided these last few days that I don't want to have another baby during the winter when its too cold to get out or when its freezing getting out of bed during the middle of the night. But I guess it could be worse and I could be living in Green Bay where its -4 degrees with a -24 wind chill. THAT'S COLD!

Since I'm sure you're dying to know where we went to today, we went to Target of course. I saw an Adventures in Babysitting DVD for only $5.50. I was very tempted to buy it, but the 29 year old Marcia talked the 10 year old Marcia out of it. I'm sure the 31 year old Matthew will be pleased with my restraint.




5 comments:

Anita

SO excited to see a new post this morning. Those are some sweet pics. Can't wait to get my hands on her again on Friday! I am counting down the days.

Jennifer

I feel your pain being alone for the nighttime parenting since Justin is out of the country this week. Feel free to share any good tips about getting them to sleep! ;-)

Tiffany

I always take Caroline to Target when we get bored. I'm sure she wonders why I keep dragging her to the place with the red circles everywhere. She also used to be very fussy at night, but she was about 6 weeks old and slept through the night one day and hasn't woken up in the night since. She still, however refuses to nap during the day (except she WILL nap for the babysitter)! Love the new pics...Mallory is so little and cute...I love her fuzzy hair!!

Ashley

I felt the same way when Cody went back to work. It is a challenge, but now it is my sweet, selfish, Carley time.

The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer helped me a lot. You should read it.

Monica

Glad to see cute pictures of your baby!! We (all your sister's friends) are excited for you to come visit Fort Worth so we can see that baby in person. Glad things are getting better. I hear you on the screaming baby at night. We walked the streets All hours of the night, but that was August. Someone might call cps on you if you did that now. : ) Enjoy that sweet baby. They get big so fast.