KISS YOU ALL OVER
Did that title get your attention? This something fun we passed around at work lately so I thought why not make it a blog. Go to this fun website and enter your birthday. It will tell you what the Billboard number one song was on the day you were born (or any day). After you check out what your song is (because I know you can't resist) leave it in a comment. Sound fun?
Mine was "Kiss You All Over" by Exile. I'll admit, I've never heard it. If only I were two years older, I could have had "Play That Funky Music".


10 comments:
mine was Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce. I listened to it and recognized the tune. It is a laid back and mellow song..kinda groovy.
fun idea!
Mine is Sister Golden Hair by America. I love this song! It's fun.
"Bad Girls" by Donna Summer
"Physical" by Olivia Newton-John
Endless Love by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
"Hard to Say I'm Sorry" by Chicago
How fun - thanks Marcia!
Love is Thicker than Water? What is that?
Next time I see you I will sing your birth year song for you...but I won't be singing it to you in a public place...especially since you're preggers! Trust me, we would get some unusual looks. Hope you're feeling good. Love, Aunt Kim (aka Mallory Joy Kim's namesake)
"You Don't Bring Me Flowers" by Barbra Streisand & Neil Diamond
You know you're getting old when Barbra Steisand and Neil Diamond had the number one song the day you were born! :-)
"Kiss and Say Goodbye" by The Manhattans
Post a Comment