THE SECRET IS OUT!!!!!
Today was the big day. We found out that our baby is a GIRL!!! We are just thrilled. So far, she is a very lady like little girl. She had made herself very comfy this morning with her legs crossed and was not interested in showing anything. Thankfully, the ultrasound technician was able to get a good shot after several minutes to confirm that she is a little girl. The pictures we got aren't great, but I'll try to scan and post them tomorrow.
Now, the other thing that you really want to know... Her name is Mallory Joy. There's no big story behind how we came up with this, its just something that we liked and both agreed on.
Everything else looked great! She's growing and is right where she should be. Seeing her heart beating on the screen this morning was so great. All I could think as I watched my baby's heart beating, was that God is so amazing!
We celebrated the day with lunch at Pappasitos and then a trip to the mall. We had to buy something for our baby to mark the big day. I was good and only bought one outfit for her.
Tomorrow, its my turn. I've got to get myself some clothes. Hopefully I can pull together something to wear to work for one more day.


11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! GIRLS ARE SO FUN! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THE NURSERY?
AWESOME! I am so happy for you. I am glad she is healthy. You will love having a little girl. Mallory is such a cute name. Congratulations!
I love the name! And so excited it's a girl! I don't look forward to feeling them move - sounds uncomfortable, but I think it would be so cool to hear/see their heart beat! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! Little girls are sooo much fun! We almost used Mallory as our name, but Charlotte came out looking like a Charlotte. I am glad you guys are using the name because it is absolutely adorable! So happy for you!
Yeah!!! Another GIRL! Emily can't wait to meet Miss Mallory! Love the name :)
Congratulations!! Little girls are wonderful. Can't wait to meet her.
I love her already and I will get getting some bows for her sweet head. Matthew is going to have to get on the bow bandwagon!
That is so exciting and I love the name you picked out. Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats!!! It is amazing seeing their hearts beating. I'm so impressed y'all already had a name picked out. We still don't have a middle name! :-)
And I have some clothes you might be able to wear that don't fit me anymore.
Yay!! Congrats! I might be biased, but I believe that little girls are the best, and what a precious name!!
YAY! What fun!
Post a Comment