THIS AND THAT
Here’s one of the pictures of Mallory from the ultrasound this week. The picture itself isn’t great, but I still think it’s pretty special. We’re loving being able to talk about her like a real person with a name and everything. No more “it” and “the baby”. 
She got her first shoes this week. My friend at work, Mary, asked long ago to be the "local practice grandma". On Wednesday after we found out Mallory was a girl, Mary bought her a pair of oh so sweet pink ballerina slippers and a pair of pink Ugs. I’m sure she will need the Ugs quite a lot during the long cold south Texas winter.
Now a picture of my growing belly. Don’t worry, I don’t plan to show any skin belly pictures. You might never read my blog again if I did that. My trip to Old Navy was very successful this week. I found several things, plus I even got some more pants with belt loops. Thanks for all the suggestions on what they’re for. I think Ashley’s idea of suspenders might be the best and could actually be useful in the not quite big enough for maternity clothes stage.
She got her first shoes this week. My friend at work, Mary, asked long ago to be the "local practice grandma". On Wednesday after we found out Mallory was a girl, Mary bought her a pair of oh so sweet pink ballerina slippers and a pair of pink Ugs. I’m sure she will need the Ugs quite a lot during the long cold south Texas winter.
Now a picture of my growing belly. Don’t worry, I don’t plan to show any skin belly pictures. You might never read my blog again if I did that. My trip to Old Navy was very successful this week. I found several things, plus I even got some more pants with belt loops. Thanks for all the suggestions on what they’re for. I think Ashley’s idea of suspenders might be the best and could actually be useful in the not quite big enough for maternity clothes stage.
Now for something funny…we had a lot of rain yesterday thanks to Tropical Storm Erin. The south and east were the heavier hit areas. When Matthew got to work he was told that they would be driving “high water vehicles”. If he were a cop on TV, I’m sure this would have been a decked out Hummer or something equally as cool. In real life, it was a DUMP TRUCK! While Nathan thought this was pretty cool, Matthew did not. He did say that after driving it all day, he felt like he was driving a Ferrari when he got in his Civic to come home. I hope he didn't drive it like this guy, but Nathan would probably think this was cool too.

I might be crazy, but I'm thinking of battling the mall and the tax-free weekend shoppers. I heard a commercial that Foley's (I can't get used to calling it macy's) has a buy 2 bras get 2 bras free deal. It might be worth it. Besides, how many of the tax free shoppers are going to be in the ladies lingerie department.
I was watching 90210 this afternoon, yes its one of my regular shows, and I caught Brandon call Dylan Steve. Good job 9 0 folks. Yes, my sister and I just call it 9 0...the 2 1 0 is just too much and these are our "old friends".




5 comments:
1. Yay for Mallory!
2. I'm proud that you finally started to need maternity clothes. I think I beat you by 2 months on that one.
3. Love the dump truck story! I'm going to call Sean and tell him about it pronto!
4. Get the bras. Like I've said before, I tried to squish myself into too small ones for too long because I'm cheap. Never again, my friend.
She's beautiful! And you look great yourself. :-)
Gosh, I'm missing "90" I stopped watching when I saw 2 consecutive seasons. Maybe it's calling me back. I can't believe that Brandon would ever make a mistake, doesn't he usually call Dylan "D" and vice versa- Brandon is "B". What nerds!
I am missing 90, too. You, me, and Kylie are probably their most loyal fans. You look great! Definitely bigger than 2 weeks ago. Wonder what you'll look like in another 2!
Glad to see the swing is right where I left it! I guess you and Maf haven't been using it since we left it for Mallory.
Post a Comment