CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 09, 2007

IS IT JUST ME?
I was trying on clothes last night figuring out what would fit to wear to work today. I decided on a blue jean skirt. Somewhere during this time I noticed that the skirt has three belt loops on the back! What is the point of that? Are the designers just trying to be cruel? What pregnant woman is going to wear a belt? What belt will fit around a pregnant woman's belly?

3 comments:

Jennifer

Do they even make maternity belts that go on the outside of your clothes? And with most maternity shirts, the belt loops would be covered up. What is the point???

The Johnsons

I didn't even know maternity clothes had beltloops! I thought that was what the elastic waist was for...

Ashley

Only belt I wore was a maternity support belt!

Maybe they are for suspenders!!!!