IT WASN'T POPCORN!
Today was an exciting day in my pregnancy. I felt the baby move for the first time! I had thought maybe yesterday I felt something, but wasn’t sure. This morning I was been sitting at my desk for a while working when I felt a few little “pops”. When I felt them, I just knew it had to be the real thing. It was very exciting. I guess the baby liked the Starbucks (decaf) I had for breakfast.
Now, only 12 more days until we find out if it’s a boy or a girl! Any guesses?


13 comments:
How cool that you felt the baby move. It is so amazing to think there is a little person inside of you. As for guesses on the baby's sex, I will pick a boy(keeping in mind I am almost always wrong). I am basing this on the fact you felt the baby move so early and boys tend to be a little more active(well at least in my case)and boys seem to be the trend. Hope all goes well.
Oh, what a blessing. Those are fun days.
As for the sex of the baby, my guess is always the opposite of the mom. SO, if you think you are having a girl, I say boy and if you think you are having a boy, I say girl.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have a lot of thoughts and pros and cons if you ever want to talk about it,give me a call. :)
Yay! I remember the first time I felt Grace kick, it is such an amazing experience, knowing that your baby is okay and that they are kicking around in there. I sometimes feel bad for the Dad's b/c they can't understand exactly how it feels. Wait until you see your belly start to move and you can tell that they are rolling around in there! Those are fun times too...sometimes uncomfortable, but fun all the same:)
It is so exciting when you feel the baby move for the first time. You will only feel the baby move more and more for the rest of your pregnancy. I am going to guess that it is a boy. Joy always told us that we looked like a couple that woule have a boy. I guess I see that in you guys too. I could me very wrong though. Take care!!
I am so excited for this day!!! It makes it very real for you, I know. I remember the first time I felt Nathann. WOW! I remember sharing all that with you that fall when Clay was in Ft. Worth. So many laughs from that whole time in in our lives. Can't wait to see you and Little Britt tonight!
I think Matthew looks so sweet with a little girl! Although he and Nathan sure do have ALOT of fun together.
I say a girl. There are so many little boys at church now and poor Emily needs a girlfriend to play with!
What does it feel like when the baby moves?
YAY! It'll be fun again when Matthew can feel the baby move. And I'm still guessing GIRL!
It's so exciting to feel them move! It always calms me because I know things are going well when they are moving enough. These days, though, I wish he didn't have such sharp elbows or heels because it's really starting to hurt!
I have no guess on the gender...I'm really terrible at that! I thought this baby was a girl since I was SO sick and the pregnancy was so different. Whatever you have, he/she and Levi will be in the same class. :-)
Oooh Oooh the first time is so much fun! And the first time that Matthew feels it and that you guys can see it too will be just as exciting! I still remember the day that Gary finally said to me in bed... okay look you can't lay with your belly touching me at night because Nathan kicks me all night long... and I wanted to say, and what exactly do you think I'm experiencing all night long :) at least he could roll over :) Can't wait to hear whether or not it's a boy or a girl!
Yeah! I tracked you down! I am so excited to hear about your new future little one...I love being able to keep up with everyone through the blog!
Love ya,
Juli (Butler) Dozier
Hey Marcia, this is Sara. Thanks for the running tips you left on my blog. I will definately try them; although the immodeum kinda scares me!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! So exciting. I can't wait to hear what you find out from the sonogram...
I loved feeling my babies move. As they get bigger it might get a little more uncomfortable, but treasure it. There's nothing quite like knowing there is a human being in your belly!!
-Heidi
Post a Comment