GROCERY GAME
A friend at work recently let me in on a secret, its called the Grocery Game. There is a website where you pay a small fee (i think $10 for 3 months; i'm still using a free trial) and in exchange it lets you in on the best grocery deals for the week. You select the store or stores in your area and it gives you a shopping list. The Grocery Game folks go through the ads each week and tell you which are the best deals to buy that week and how many to buy to get the most value. Then they even go one step further and tell you which coupons to clip and use to save even more. There are a few items each week that come out free. I've noticed big savings on my grocery receipts since I started. OK...that's enough of my commercial for now. If you want to join the grocery game, let me know and I can email you a link. Yes, I do get credit for people I refer that sign up.


4 comments:
still waiting on my link.
i want in too! those people have way too much time on their hands! Lucky for us.
I'll take that link. Where do you get the coupies from? The Houston Chronicle? I know it's not the paper here...their coupons stink!
OK-I am all about saving money. send it my way!
Post a Comment