CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Prowler


Mallory must have decided that sleep is boring. This was yesterday during naptime. What you can't see in the picture are the princess dolls (with and without their clothes), books, bucket, ball, 2 extra blankies, cars and other things she had filled her bed with. As I took this picture she was asking me if she could wake up. Oh, the irony!

Last night when I checked on her before I went to bed I fished a Dora puzzle and all the pieces out of her bed. I asked her about it this morning and she was so excited when she told me that she had played after I put her to bed last night.

Crazy girl!

3 comments:

Tiffany

This cracks me up! Caroline always hides random stuff in her bed, too! Tell Mal I have a surprise for her next time I see her!

The Johnsons

She has the funnest personality! We need to do lunch again soon. :)

Der Spielmacher

can we cash it??does it work in my country?? thx !!
http://wasisthescreamingsilence.blogspot.com